Monday, January 24, 2011

Friends

This weeks theme at the Paper Mama is all about friends. I've shared this photo before, but I wanted to enter is because it shows the fun JJ has with his best friends. This was from his birthday party this summer (also, this photo makes me want warmer weather bad!).

PM friends

The boys had so much fun swimming in the pool. They didn't want to get out to eat pizza or cake. JJ just about cried when it was time for everyone to go home. Ahh.. to be a kid again!

Hop on over to the Paper Mama to see more friends!


The Paper Mama

3 comments:

  1. They really do look like they're having so much fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, now I can't wait for summer either! I love this shot. Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! Makes me miss summer!!

    ReplyDelete