Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Light

This weeks theme at Simplicity is Light. Last week at JJ's soccer game I worked on capturing some shots with the sun setting in the background. This was his last 6:00 game, so I knew it would be my last chance to get any quality photos. (It's too dark at the 7:00 games for me to get photos that I like)

When I got home and reviewed them, I was pleasantly surprised what what I captured.
This is my favorite... even though its only the upper half of his body, I love the sunflare around him, almost a perfect circle. The orange glow that exudes the feeling of fall. His intense stare down field for the play. Love it all.


IMG_3330



Here are a few more from that night. I love that Gene is in the background of this one. He's really enjoyed helping coach JJ. He provides some tough love on the field, but JJ's a tough athlete and can take it.


IMG_3302





IMG_3296


Showing off some of his mad footwork skills. He's been watching way too much soccer on TV.


IMG_3279



And this one... he caught me being the paparazzi

IMG_3240



Check out more light photos over at Simplicity


4 comments:

  1. These are really great but I really love the first one. The light is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots, and that last photo what a nice capture, I like how he "cought you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! I agree with Ashley - the first one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO awesome! Your light here is SOOO very pretty!

    Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete