Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee bit O Me

Its time for Wee Bit of Me Wednesday over at Myleighashley. Here's a little bit more about wee me....


{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
hmmm.. maybe once at a fair or the petting zoo.


{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
Its set to a country radio station. Sometimes the reception is bad and its static, but I'm quick with the snooze. I use to have it on the pop station, but I got tired of waking up to Gansta Rap.


{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate...not doubt. With whip cream. Even better after coming in from playing in the snow.


{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
We recently hired a cleaning lady to come and help us out. We aren't messy people, but we just don't have time to do the nitty gritty cleaning. Well... I've discovered that I don't like my picture frames moved and rearranged. I know they have to move them to clean. I went nuts after the first cleaning putting everything back the way I liked it. Gene told me I needed to relax. I just don't think I can do it.


{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
As I get older, I'm more like my mom. I stop myself sometimes because I say things that she did or do things that she does. Its even more obvious after I've spent time with her. My dad laughs at me all the time and calls me her.


{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Yes, I can't stand for it to be quiet! If I wake up in the middle of the night and its silent I have a hard time falling back asleep.


{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue-Violet. I loved the hyphenated colors... blue-violet, violet-blue, blue-green, red-violet. Its like they couldn't make a decision to make it all one or the other. That's me...I can't make a decision.


{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
Chandler. I love a funny man. I think Gene and I are Monica and Chandler


{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
I took piano lessons and played in elementary and middle school. I'm really rusty now and not sure I could.


{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
I tried to make Chinese a few weeks ago. Beef and Broccoli lo-mein. It wasn't good. The noodles tasty funny. The meat and sauce was ok, but just not as good as take out. I think I've learned my lesson... I'll stick to the Wok N Roll when I want Chinese.


2 comments:

  1. Ok...I saw a pretty self portrait over here and you deleted it. Come on now...share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw that?? After I completed it, I realized that was last weeks set of questions.

    ReplyDelete