Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm back

So something got messed up with the whole blogger debacle last week and I wasn't able to get on at work. Which, is where I do all my blogging.

But, I had an epiphany and things are looking good.


So we planted a little garden this year. We done ones in the past, but they always get huge and we end up with more than we can eat. This year we scaled back. We made (or Gene and JJ made) a cute little raised bed garden.

IMG_1156


We planted tomatoes, squash, zuccini, cucumbers, onions, peppers, potatoes, cantalopes, watermelon. I did say small right. I was just one little plant of each.

Things are starting to sprout. I noticed some tomatoes...


IMG_1148


Even the Romas are starting to grow



IMG_1152



The zucchini are getting big



IMG_1150




and I was even able to pick some squash already!

IMG_1147


I've very excited for our little garden. I hope things continue to bloom and grow. My taste buds are already watering!

No comments:

Post a Comment