Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Its Wednesday

Time to link up with Leigh Ashley and tell a little about me....

{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
I had a goldfish when I was 5. I named it Goldie, because it was a Goldfish. Goldie took a nap one day and didn't wake up. :(


{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
I like crushed with my fountain drinks. But I hate crushed out of the fridge at home because it takes too long and makes a mess.


{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
Absolutely! I think you can get a good feel and read of people by a first look. I felt it with Gene, but I've also felt it with friends.


{four} do you have any nicknames?
Oh my... most of my college friends call me Little Lisa or LL. I'm petite, so I accepted it. Gene has a few for me, but I'll keep those hidden, for now. I did an internship one summer and the nurse called me Wendy. She said I looked like one and couldn't remember my name, so Wendy I was.


{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
I love Charlie and the Chocolate factory, minus the freaky part in the boat. I don't know why I love this movie, its really weird. Oh, I like the old version better.


{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
Over medium will do. I like to eat all the whites and the carefully watch the yoke erupt when I poke it.


{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
No. I was suppose to be a boy, although that was just a hunch. My parents only had boy names picked out. They say they just thought of it and liked it. I don't feel its very original, but at least I could find my name on things as a kid.


{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
hmmm... I dunno about this one. I don't really have a bucket list. I would love to see the grand canyon. I would love to be snowed in at fantastic ski resort.


{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
I have to agree with Leigh Ashley on this one... I love bear hugs. My grammy gives the best bear hugs. You can't help by laugh when someone bear hugs you.


{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
My keys, lip gloss, flash drive, a tampon (because you never know when you might need one), and my ID badge for work.


And just for fun... I'm adding in a recent photo of me. This is me and JJ a few weeks ago in Nashville.

IMG_1274


Hop on over to My Leigh Ashley and check out a little bit about some others....

No comments:

Post a Comment