Wednesday, October 12, 2011

J Crew look out!

Sunday morning we went to church with the in-laws.  It was the 150th anniversary of their church.  Its the church my Mother in Law grew up in, its the church Gene grew up in.  We currently attend the church across the street, but for this occasion I agreed that we could go.  (I only agreed because I knew it would score me points with MIL)

JJ was excited to go as well.  He loves being shown off to the little church ladies.  He's so polite to them, he lets them hug him and squeeze him and pat him on the head. (Although, his head is almost above theirs)

I usually pick out his church clothes and I was excited that the weather was a little cooler that day. Thankfully, JJ doesn't protest what I chose for him.  We've had battles before, but its usually based on what he's chosen for himself.  Its a hard lesson I'm learning, but if he's ok with what he has on, then sometimes (yes, just sometimes, because sometimes his choices are hideous) I'm ok with it.

Doesn't he look like a little J Crew model here?

IMG_4537 wm 

I'm not really a portrait photographer and it shows doesn't it! This was totally impromptu. I told him to stand out on the porch and lean against the post. That angle gave me the best backdrop of the backyard. I wasn't going to venture out into the yard because I was still in my robe and someone might have driven by and seen me! He agreed to momentarily have his picture taken, at least he gave me a genuine JJ smile.

I should really stick with the action, right?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment