Friday, February 25, 2011

Flashback Friday

My e-friend Jen is starting a new friday photo challenge. I don't know if its really a challenge, or more of a showcase. Its just a way for you to take the time to look back on all your old, fond memories, and share them with others.

Since, its soccer season, I thought I would show you some of JJ when he was just a wee little thing playing 6 and under soccer.

Here he is getting his trophy, he's just 4 here

DSCN0502

Here he is at 5, I can see that he's always done weird things with he face when he plays

DSCN0989



This one is only from 2 years ago, but its one of the first photos I took when my brand new camera!

IMG_0221

They grow up so fast. I can't believe really, how quickly it goes by. I'm so thankful for photos so we can remember these moments.

Head on over to 526,000 minutes to see more of Flashback Friday


Flashback Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment