Monday, March 21, 2011

It happens to everyone

I might be biased, but I think JJ is a fantastic athlete. Maybe its because I'm not, maybe its the mom goggles, I don't know. But I'm really proud of him. He plays his heart out.

IMG_9897 wm

He's got great footwork

IMG_9882 wm

He's getting better at being goalie

IMG_9950 wm

IMG_9952 wm

Ah... kinda...

IMG_9953 wm

What's up with that, man?

IMG_9954 wm

He tripped, or something. The ball went two feet and JJ ended up on the ground. Its not like him, not at all. I don't really know what happened, but he played on.

Because he had touched the ball (or some rule), the ball went to the other team for a corner kick. Which means that one person from the other team puts the ball in the corner and tries to kick it into the goal. Sometimes it goes in, sometimes....

it doesn't

IMG_9957 wm

I was so excited that he recomposed himself and got his head back into the game and made this awesome play. (Ok, maybe again with the mom goggles!)

They ended up, as JJ said, handing them a big goose egg with a 4-0 victory!

Stay tuned, more funny soccer stories coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment