Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Sweet New Kicks

JJ needed some new soccer cleats. He's growing so fast, its hard to keep up. His feet are now bigger than mine!

Anyway, he went with his mom to pick out a new pair. He was so excited to show me what he picked. He made me turn my back and close my eyes as he put them on to model for me. I've never seen him so in love with something before. Its the cutest thing, ever!

They must have been a good pick because he scored a goal during their debut game! For me though, at least now when I look back, I can differentiate seasons because of shoes!


IMG_9651


Aren't they wild!

IMG_9692


They make him run like the wind!


IMG_9626

IMG_9631

This weeks theme over at the Paper Mama is Movement... I'm including this one. I think there is a lot of movement going on in this photo


IMG_9587

Are you sick of soccer yet... hehehehe... it just started... we've got at least 2 more months!
I didn't feel like I got a lot of great shots this past Saturday. My BFF and her son came by to watch and we ended up chit-chatting a lot of the time. I wasn't as focused on the game as I was last week.



The Paper Mama

3 comments:

  1. Love the new shoes - I also love that it's warm enough that we'll see some more of your incredible action shots! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, my son just saw these new shoes and believes he too needs to have a pair to be able to run like the wind! Wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last one the most! and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete