Friday, August 20, 2010

Thank God I'm a Country Boy

Earlier this summer JJ's grandparents bought him some chickens. They have a fancy name, but I don't know it. But they are all females. The live in a coup under his tree(less) house.

Here are some of the gals:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The reason for all females was so we could have plenty of these:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JJ seems to like it:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My kitchen as awful lighting. The deep red walls, mixed with the medium colored wood, makes a terrible place for photographs. I did the best I could, but there isn't much you can do. (besides get a speedlite, which is next on the wish list).

We hope that these pretty ladies continue to produce delicousness for us. They could have at least told me it was coming soon so I didn't buy a whole dozen Wednesday at the supermarket!

This isn't part of a photo challenge, just me sharing my life.
TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. I love these country shots! BTW, you won the purple flower hair clip! Email me your contact information so I can mail it to you! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete