Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2-6

This weeks Raw (e) challenge over at Sailor and Company is 2-6. You're suppose to look in the second photo folder and take the sixth photo. You then post your uneditted photo!

This could be very interesting. Currently, I am at work, so I decided to take a gander at what was hinding in my 2-6 spot.

This is what I found...


This is the cake from my Bridal Shower. I love cake! This cake came from our local Publix Supermarket. I am crazy for Publix bakery cake. My wedding colors were purple, and purple, and more purple, so it was fitting to have awkwardly colored purple roses on the cake. (Which I claimed were all MINE... the bride gets what the bride wants, right?!? And I wanted frosting!)

6 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this challenge because you never know what you'll find...LOVE the purple cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love this challenge because you never know what you'll find...LOVE the purple cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE frosting. If they could skip the cake inside I'd be set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love cake...let's go eat some cake right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you make me want some cake. It's grocery day, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have a cake on markdown. Manager special markdown cake doesn't have any calories, does it? ;)

    If you like this theme, come to my blog on Friday. I'm hosting "Photo Roulette Friday." I hope you'll join.

    http://mischiefandlaughs.blogspot.com/2010/07/introducing-photo-roulette-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a Publix cake. I also had purple flowers at my wedding and on my cake. Beautiful and Yummy!

    ReplyDelete