Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Absolute Fav!

This weeks theme at the Paper Mama is your absolute fav. How are you suppose to narrow it down to just one?!?

I love all my photos. I love that my photos remind me of great memories. I love that my photos can tell a story. I want my photos to share the emotion I felt when I took the photo.

Lately, this is my favorite photo.


IMG_9784



This IS Woody. He's inquisitive. (He's looking at a ball over my head). He loves the water. He's always cheerful.

Woody is my first dog. I never had a dog growing up. My parents got a dog once I moved out. I never knew having a dog could be so much fun. I can't tell you how exciting it is to come home, even from just going up the street to the store, and Woody is excited to see you. Like Tail-Wagging, jumping in circles, happy to see you.

I love this dog and this is my favorite photo of him.


The Paper Mama

7 comments:

  1. I love this photo. Such a happy face. I've never had a dog and most likely never will but faces like this one make me rethink that plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Good capture with that expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, what an adorable pup! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love that he looks so happy and the depth of field is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so love this doggie! always wanted one. perfect picture of a happy dirty puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is MY fav of yours, too! Just love it, everything about it.

    ReplyDelete