Friday, July 16, 2010

Flash Back Friday: Playing Putt Putt

We've been vacationing in the mountains for six years now. Every summer, JJ wants to do the same thing... play Putt Putt, aka Miniature golf. And he doesn't want to play once, he wants to play every day. Thankfully, we have figured out which courses are worth it and how to get the most play time with the least effect on the old wallet.

Here's a picture from 3 summers ago. JJ was six, about to turn seven.



Here is from this year, JJ is about to turn 9!



He looks so big! I can't believe how fast he has grown. He probably still is wearing the same shorts he did three summers ago. The kid only grows vertically, which is a GREAT thing. He's so athletic, he's nothing but muscle.



Here is another then and now from the same summers:




I love my boys!


Flashback Friday Button

puddle play small button

2 comments:

  1. Awe he may have grown but his smile is the same! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've played mini golf, all of once. I remember the one time my parents took me, I was out of my mind excited, because it wasn't the kind of thing that we'd normally go do. We didn't do many family-type things. My parents were more of a "you're on your own, kid" couple, so I'd hide away in my room with my Barbies, and that was that.

    I'm sure hes got some amazing memories to go along with those pictures.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete