Friday, July 23, 2010

Flash Back Friday: Dream House

4 years ago, our house looked like this!





How did I ever live through the renovations. This looks like a disaster, but we were so happy with it at this point. This is several months into the renovations and we would move into the house for another YEAR!


This is what the house started out looking like.....



This is Gene's Grandparents house. It has always been Gene's dream to renovate it and turn it into a beautiful bungalow.

This is what it looks like now (or at least last fall.. .not many changes to the outside lately)

I loved watching Gene's dream come alive! I love our house, and I think he did a fantastic job!

Check out more Flashbacks Here:

Flashback Friday Button


4 comments:

  1. Wow - I love your house! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house! Beautiful! It was great meeting you at the Photowalk today - we will have to get together for a Photo Club sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Ash...holy moly that is an awesome house. I want to come visit & see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing to see the transformation that your little house has gone through!!

    Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete