Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sports!

JJ loves sports, so I love this weeks photo challenge at the Trendy Treehouse!

JJ is into bascially any sport. Soccer is his first love, but he will play baseball, golf, tennis, basketball, heck even bowling.

I love photographing him at sports. His face always shows so much intensity. The little quirks he does with his hands while he's playing. Its been a challenge to learn how to capture all the emotions and action into one great shot.

Here is a photo of JJ playing soccer last spring. I love his little lip curl and his fisted hands, going in for the kick.


I can't wait for soccer season to start up again soon. I feel my action skills getting a little rusty. Soccer camp starts next week and then fall practice starts two weeks later. I'm sure I will have TONS more soccer photos to share this fall!

ShutterLoveTuesdays

3 comments:

  1. Great catch. He looks like he is concentrating so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for your submission. Knew this one was right up your alley :) love the action you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot, get your action fingers ready because this is definitely your forte!

    ReplyDelete