Thursday, July 22, 2010

You Capture: Black and White

The theme at You Capture this week is Black and White.

My in-laws raise Miniature Donkeys. They are pets. They buy them, breed them, but can't get rid of them. There are 12 on the Choo-Choo mini donkey farm now. The most recent, was a surprise! A donkey gestation period is 14 months! (Wow! No thank you!)

These little fellas have become very accustomed to us, really people in general. I can come up to the pasture fence and they will all come over to see me. You gotta watch your shoelaces though, they'll get them if you're not looking.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Just about any animal is cuter in miniature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love donkeys. this is a great capture. I love that you did it through the fence. it adds a lot of texture and depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew that people had donkeys for pets...I certainly didn't, but it could be quite entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I already think donkies are cute, but minis must be even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! i have 3 miniature donkeys and they are the best ever! i can't even tell you how many face closeups i have of them - hahaha! i love your picture!

    please visit my blog when you have a chance and check out my cedar keys shots. (i didn't realize they were supposed to be B & W, sorry)

    ReplyDelete