Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shout Out

This is a shout to my good "e-friend" Ashley, who I affectionately call A-Rob. Blogger at Ramblings and Photos. She introduced me to all the fanstatic photo challenges that are out there on the interwebz. I will admit to stalking her blog, just to see what's the next challenge. I don't enter them all, because I don't feel like I have enough photos to use yet, or my photos aren't up to par.

I think A-Rob has commented on just about every one of my posts. She's been a great encouragement for me and my hobby. I am genuinly grateful for her support and her "e-friendship".

She created this magnificent button that I just had to include it. If this button reminds you of yourself, please feel free to grab it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're too sweet! I heart you Lisa! I've just got to figure out a better way to balance blogging, bumping and doing actual work. Maybe I'll quit my job. LOL - have a great day.

    ReplyDelete