Monday, July 19, 2010

Over My Head: I Heart Faces

This week theme at I Heart Faces is Over My Head: left to the interpretation of the blogger.
That's a very vague theme. I skimmed through my photo files, trying to find something I felt "fit". I saw this one and thought it would do the job.

Berry Picking

This is one of JJ when we went Blackberry picking in the back pasture. It was the heat of the day, obviously by the amount of sweat pouring down his face. He kept telling me he saw a ton of berries, but he couldn't reach them because they were over his head. I managed to capture him going in for one.

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha - great interpretation. I think it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...looks like it was a really hot day! Some serious blackberry love there :D Love the gorgeous colours in your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, it looks hot! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that sweat running down his face. Excellent shot and nice interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun memory of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the color in this shot a lot and he looks like this was fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute shot! Make sure you add the I Heart Faces logo in order to be eligible for the contest!

    ReplyDelete